Channeled by Katharina Notarianni
Tara Talks Online EventS
Click here for Audio version
- Tara on Giving and Receiving: Why Am I Creating This Reality Around Money?
- Consciously creating reality from your heart
- Crystal Grid: Consciously Creating Reality With Heart
- Forgiving myself and changing the choice of using pain to deal with reality
- How do I take responsibility for what I am creating?
- The deeper meaning of the chaos in our world
- What do I do with my intense emotions?
- What is standing in the way of creating more success?
- Working with my promise to come home to God/Goddess
Book: Healing with Color – Experience the Essence of Twenty-One Taras
by Tara Channel Katharina Notarianni
Healing with Color – Experience the Essence of Twenty-One Taras is a collection of meditative journeys that focus on healing with color. Initially it is recommended to treat this book as a 21-day process, whereby you experience one specific color each day following the guidance that is given. After the process has been completed, you can return to a specific color as you are called to do so depending on what you are experiencing in your life, letting the key words and affirmations guide you when you wish to focus upon a particular energy, a particular resonance, for the purpose of activating something specific within yourself. The intention is to have access to the full spectrum of color, to be balanced, to be healed completely so, on all levels of your being, so you can experience more and more of who you truly are.
Begin exploring Healing with Color – Experience the Essence of 21 Taras
from Recent Tara Talks at Amethyst Moon: Becoming More of Who You Truly Are
Concluding Remarks (audio)
Q&A with Tara:
Below are links to audio recordings of Tara in conversation with John Notarianni. The topic is the relevance of the Unconscious, Subconscious and Conscious Minds and how best to work with these aspects of Self to create the reality you want:
Experience Tara – Part 1 (audio)
Experience Tara – Part 2 (audio)
(Note: These audio files are stored on Google Drive. You may be prompted to log into Google, or to create a Google login. It is best to use your email address and choose a password that is easy to remember.)